Deleted Hard Drive Partition Recovery
Restore Deleted Partition Data
A hard drive is logically divided into sections called partitions that help users organize and manage their data. Each partition is used to store particular type of files. This helps users to access files without any confusion. Sometimes, we accidentally end up deleting a partition and lose all the files corresponding to the partition. The only way by which we can get back the files is by recovering the hard drive partition. And to accomplish more information about deleted hard drive partition recovery, simply follow this link http://www.harddrivepartitionrecovery.net
Partition Data Loss Causes:
Accidental deletion: Accidental deletion of partition from Windows Disk Management Utility can lead to loss of partition.
Re-partitioning Errors: The users at times carry out repartitioning process to manage their partition memory space. When this process is carried out they may accidentally end in deleting any partition.
Converting file system: When the users convert file system from FAT to NTFS there may be possibilities that the partition may get deleted and result in loss of data.
Reinstalling OS: The partition may get deleted when a user does not follow proper procedures during the reinstallation of an OS.
Data lost in all the above scenarios can be recovered using Partition Recovery software.
Hard drive Partition Recovery software is a powerful tool capable to perform deleted hard drive partition recovery and overcome any of the above mentioned scenarios. To know more regarding how to fix corrupt hard drive partitions simply cliak here http://www.harddrivepartitionrecovery.net/fix.html. Some of the remarkable features of the software are mentioned below.
- It is capable of identifying and retrieving up to 300 different file types with the help of its in-built algorithms from any inaccessible hard disk partition.
- This software is capable of restoring lost data from deleted RAID0, RAID1 and RAID5 partitions.
- Deleted data from devices like pen drive, hard disk, USB drives and more can be restored using this tool.
- It provides you with an option to store the recovered files on any location on your storage mediar
- The “Save Recovery Session” provided with this application saves the scanned results and thus saves your time./li>
- It helps you to sort the recovered file based on its name, date, size, etc.
- This tool helps in creating disk image files for bad sectors on disk that can be used in later stage to recover files.
- It is capable of recovering data from FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 file systems.
It is because of these advanced features, that it is possible to recover lost and hard drive partitions and click here http://www.harddrivepartitionrecovery.net/lost.html.
Steps to perform deleted hard drive partition recovery
Step 1: Download the software and install it on your system. Launch the application and Select “Recover Hard Drive Partitions / Drives” option. On the second window select “Partition Recovery” option and click next and select the appropriate hard drive partition to fix.
Figure 1: Main Screen
Step 2: Select the drive from where you have deleted the partition and click on “Next”. Scanning is initiated to perform deleted hard drive partition recovery. Once the deleted partition is recovered click Next to carry out a second round of scanning for recovering data contained in it.
Figure 2: Choose Drive
Step 3: On completion of recovery process it provides a list of recovered files.Select the files you want to save, go to the save window and restore the files.
Figure 3: File Type View & Data View